Trips: HCSNA Trail Work, Running, and Hiking Trip
When: Sep 22-24 (Fri afternoon to Sun afternoon). COME FOR SOME OR ALL.
Where: Hill Country State Natural Area (HCSNA) 10600 Bandera Creek Rd, Bandera, TX 78003
What: This is our big trip of the year! We need a lot of people to sign up for this one. Please spread the word!
- If you can’t make it for all the planned days, you can come and go for any part of the weekend. No running required if you just want to come work on trails and relax or hike.
- We will be working on some much needed, more sustainable trails that will help the park be able to keep their trails open more when precipitation falls. This is a great thing for the park, and will create a better situation for day use, along with our annual races out there!
- We will be enjoying a lot of relaxing and hanging out with old friends and new friends to be made between running and trail work sessions.
- In addition to trail work, we will also be doing a Cactus Rose and Hoka Bandera course preview running weekend + Q&A with the Race Director.
- We will be highlighting and running the best parts of the race course, and offering Q&A sessions with the Race Director, Chris McWatters.
For the first 50 who RSVP’s and shows up at for one day will receive a free HOKA hat and your choice of any pair of HOKA hiking boots or running shoes!
RSCP at www.tejastrails.com/crew