77 ACRE CITY PARK ALONG THE BANKS OF THE MEDINA RIVER IN DOWNTOWN BANDERA.
PICNIC AREAS WITH BAR-B-Q PITS, FISHING AND RIVER SWIMMING. DAY USE ONLY. PARK CLOSES 30 MINUTES BEFORE SUNSET.
- Monday through Thursday are free unless there is a holiday. Starting April 8, 2022 Admission required (see below)
Fridays - Sundays and Holidays
- General Admission: $10.00
- Bandera County residents: $5.00
- Active military, veteran, first responders and seniors (65+): $3.00
- Disabled veterans, BISD students & children 6 and under: Free
***Proof of ID Must Be Shown For Any Discounted Rate***
Season Park Pass Information
- Anyone with a utility account with the City can get two park passes.
- If you live in the City limits and pay a water utility bill it is still Free but you must come to City Hall and pick up your park pass. You can not show proof of residency at the gate.
- The Bandera City Park season pass is valid for a carload of no more than 5 people. Each additional person will be charged the usual park fees.
- They are valid from April - September.
- Seasonal Park Pass Application (PDF) - for non-utility account holders only
- Season park passes: $100.00
For more information and Park rules: https://www.cityofbandera.org/parkAddress:
1102 Maple St., Bandera TX 78003