Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram

Sign up for email updates from Bandera County Convention and Visitors Bureau

Skip Navigation LinksListings > History > Old Blacksmith Shop

Old Blacksmith Shop

Location(s): 
Category(s):
Used by John James and Charles de Montel while surveying the town. It was used by the Methodist Church in mid 1860s; B.F. Langford's cabinet shop during the 1870's; blacksmith and wheelwright shop and later from the 1920s to 1950s it was a doctors office.

Address
307 11th St., Bandera TX 78003
1 of 1

Areas

Bandera
Back to
Top
Tickets & Deals