Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram

Sign up for email updates from Bandera County Convention and Visitors Bureau

Skip Navigation LinksListings > History > Old First State Bank

Old First State Bank

Location(s): 
Category(s):
On a site bought by John James in 1842, the old two-story rock building was used for a school between 1860 and 1879. In the 1880s, it was known as the Bandera Institute, operated by a Professor Ryan, thought by some to be the fugitive John Wilkes Booth.

Address
315 11th St., Bandera TX 78003
1 of 1

Areas

Bandera
Back to
Top
Tickets & Deals