Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram

Sign up for email updates from Bandera County Convention and Visitors Bureau

Skip Navigation LinksListings > History > St. Stanislaus Catholic Church

St. Stanislaus Catholic Church

Location(s): 
Category(s):
Established by the Polish colonists who came to Bandera in 1855. Their 1858 log building was located where the present gothic vernacular stone structure stands. It is the second oldest Polish church in Texas. Recorded Texas Historical Landmark.
1 of 1

Areas

Bandera
Back to
Top
Tickets & Deals